What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A little help in SOP writing and examples

Started by , Sep 11 2012 07:07 PM
1 Reply
I just started at a relatively small and family owned fruit dehydrating plant and have been trying to get them up to date in food safety but i need a guideline or some sort of SOP examples to use as references. We are trying to pass the AIB route in about a few months maybe half a year.

All help is greatly appreciated
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement 2.7.4 Validation of pre-requisites - EXAMPLES Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies
[Ad]

I just started at a relatively small and family owned fruit dehydrating plant and have been trying to get them up to date in food safety but i need a guideline or some sort of SOP examples to use as references. We are trying to pass the AIB route in about a few months maybe half a year.

All help is greatly appreciated

Dear king.incar,

You may need to more specify what you are actually seeking.

Not myself a user of AIB but link below may help to partly answer yr query. Seems there is no specific format required for writing SOPs for AIB.

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__54208

Some other threads here contain semi-generic examples of SOPs for other standards which may also be of interest, eg -

http://sop.nfsmi.org...CPBasedSOPs.php

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement 2.7.4 Validation of pre-requisites - EXAMPLES Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP Examples of Risks and Opportunities for Clause 4 Regulation or guidance document regarding production Writing Ahead Writing Root Causes to Audit Queries Please Share Examples of Your Key Performance Indicator Programs