What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to Maintain the Viscosity of Margarine Butter?

Started by , Jul 14 2012 08:07 AM
1 Reply
Hi;

One of my friends who is Margrine maker , has a regular problem with viscosity , he can not keep the viscosity of margrine after removing from fridge , it should always soft and having viscosity , do you know how to get is there any particular ingredients to be added can do this purpose , please margrine or dairy makers can advise .

Regards
Hygienic
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Butter getting wet during shipment Coliform in Butter Peanut butter packaging temperature How do I maintain Redness of Dry Chilli Pepper Powder
[Ad]
hi Hygienic
your friend should add emulsifier.
there are two type of emulsifier , oil in water emulsifier where oil is dispersed phase and water is contineous phase while the other one called water in oil emulsifier that is vice versa of oil in water . so in butter or margerine we usually use water in oil emulsifier which homogenised the misture and make it emulsion which delay the the process to make ice crystal or inhibit to make ice crystal give smooth texture .
i think your friend will have to select the specific emulsifier.

thanks and regards
saqibfst

Similar Discussion Topics
How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Butter getting wet during shipment Coliform in Butter Peanut butter packaging temperature How do I maintain Redness of Dry Chilli Pepper Powder Vegan Natural Butter Flavor Labelling How to maintain traceability with direct to consumer sales? Hydrogenated oils-margarine, palm oil-shortening Microbiology criteria for margarine, butter and milk How do you maintain compliance of Ipad and tablet screens in use on the factory floor?