What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Facility approval for Radiation sterilization of Food products

Started by , Jun 12 2012 03:24 PM
3 Replies
Hi Everyone,

Can someone guide me for approval of facility for Radiation Sterilization of Food as a part of Supplier/Vendor approval in BRC standard.

This is first time i am visiting such facility so dont aware about how the audit can be conducted? What points i have to consider while auditing?

Thanks in advance

Bhavin Raval
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? Food Facility Registration What are acceptable tolerances for Rare Earth Magnets in a food facility? Can internal audits for a small facility be conducted in one day
[Ad]
BUMP for Bhavin.
Mr. Bhavin,

Approval required for radiation facility by radiation control authority.

Doze of radiation and testing facility for the same required.

Other as usual for food preservation and validation for the product shelf life.

Forum Foods.
Dear Food Forum,

Please note that facility is already approved by Radiation authority of India - but my concern is how to audit the facility under the BRC criterial or any other food safety standards which need approved vendors/processor in their cluse.

Regards

Bhavin

Mr. Bhavin,

Approval required for radiation facility by radiation control authority.

Doze of radiation and testing facility for the same required.

Other as usual for food preservation and validation for the product shelf life.

Forum Foods.

Similar Discussion Topics
What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? Food Facility Registration What are acceptable tolerances for Rare Earth Magnets in a food facility? Can internal audits for a small facility be conducted in one day How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility In a low risk facility are employees required to change when using restrooms? Pesticide Use Within the Facility Glass Tupperware in a food manufacturing facility that has a separate Non-GMP lunchroom? Packaging non-food grade item in food facility