What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Average weight in Chile

Started by , Apr 19 2012 01:47 PM
4 Replies
Dear all,

we have to export food products to Chile. Which is the legislation about the weight? Is it allowed, as in Europe, a tolerance (T1 -T2)?

Many thanks in advance for the information

Michela
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Average Shelf Life of Beef Primals Frozen Vacuum Packed Excel template Average Weight Control Average weight legislation Principles of the average net weight system Average Weight Control
[Ad]

Dear all,

we have to export food products to Chile. Which is the legislation about the weight? Is it allowed, as in Europe, a tolerance (T1 -T2)?

Michela

Dear michela,

Unfortunately I think there are very few posters from Chile on this forum. The typical answer to yr question is the customer of course. especially if tax may be involved.

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank

Michela

The simplest way to get at this would be to look if there is a european "e" on the packaging. If not then they require some form of minimum weights regulation.

Kind regards

Brian

Dear all,

Michela

What country are the products being imported to?

Dear all,

Michela

nice question, unfortunately i m also not aware of this question , i ll wait for to get answer from any legitimate person.

Similar Discussion Topics
Average Shelf Life of Beef Primals Frozen Vacuum Packed Excel template Average Weight Control Average weight legislation Principles of the average net weight system Average Weight Control Average Product Loss for Beverage Manufacture Nutritional declarations on average weight SKU's Micro results on COA - Average or max? Can we do this? Fill volume average calculations Industry standard average number of complaints in a bakery