What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Explanation of different types of audits?

Started by , Apr 15 2012 01:42 PM
3 Replies
hi all
I have a little situation that has a big confusion and argument which is that I worked at an independent auditing company and I have a contract with one of the famous retail store, to 1- audit their own retail store according to their own checklist and according to their own standard each quarter of the year.2- also to audit their suppliers according to their checklist and standard .
my question is in the first case what type of audit it will be ( I think it will undergo the first type of audit as internal audit), & also at the second case what type of audit it will be ( I think it will be the second type of audit - supplier audit).

THANKS
Mostafa Mohammad
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Building a Food Safety Management System (Short, concise explanation) Seeking explanation for NC on FSMS section 4.4 Environmental Monitoring - SQF 2.4.8.1 - Explanation Explanation of the text of CFR - Title 21 HACCP decision tree explanation
[Ad]
Mostafa Mohammad

Here's a presentation on auditing I posted before. It should help explain the various types of audits.

Regards

George

Attached Files

3 Thanks

hi all
I have a little situation that has a big confusion and argument which is that I worked at an independent auditing company and I have a contract with one of the famous retail store, to 1- audit their own retail store according to their own checklist and according to their own standard each quarter of the year.2- also to audit their suppliers according to their checklist and standard .
my question is in the first case what type of audit it will be ( I think it will undergo the first type of audit as internal audit), & also at the second case what type of audit it will be ( I think it will be the second type of audit - supplier audit).

THANKS
Mostafa Mohammad

Dear Mustafa,

IMO your client has an interests or stakes in audits 1and audits 2. The first audit type is internal audit(self audit) while the 2nd one is for their suppliers based on their terms(external/supplier audit).. You as a consultant/facilitator forms part of the client organization team.

Ihope this suffices.

Agwanda

hi all

THANKS
Mostafa Mohammad

Dear Mustafa,

IMO your client has an interests or stakes in audits 1and audits 2. The first audit type is internal audit(self audit) while the 2nd one is for their suppliers based on their terms(external/supplier audit).. You as a consultant/facilitator forms part of the client organization team.

Ihope this suffices.

Agwanda

Similar Discussion Topics
Building a Food Safety Management System (Short, concise explanation) Seeking explanation for NC on FSMS section 4.4 Environmental Monitoring - SQF 2.4.8.1 - Explanation Explanation of the text of CFR - Title 21 HACCP decision tree explanation Explanation of the various date codes on the food product labeling BRC V7 5.4.5 Clause explanation please? Needed: Brief explanation of how to comply with 22000 & 9000 OPRPs/CCPs - An explanation of 7.4.4 a) Explanation of the risk analysis process for Seasoning