What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

PowerPoint presentation on food poisoning allegation

Started by , Dec 27 2011 01:34 PM
4 Replies
hi to all

i have an assigment on food poison allegation casestudy . please guide me with some ppt. . i have to present it to my management as training material. it should be like learning outcome from our food poison allegation cases. i need some scientific references and graphical representations in my power point slides.

pls help me!!!!!!!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have a crisis management training powerpoint? Looking for a Food Defense PowerPoint Training Powerpoint presentation on transition of ISO 22000:2005 to 2018. BRC Internal Auditor Training PowerPoint Internal Communication: PowerPoint for this section of ISO 22000?
[Ad]
Hi,

I have some pictures from peanut allergy.
Or do you need other info?

Kind regards,

Anne

Attached Files

Hi anju,

You can check out the File Library page for FSA guidelines on allergens management and also labelling. You can also do a search in the Forums for allergen related topics

Hi Anne,

Nice pics, but poor kid... how long until the swelling goes away?
you can have a look at this site. ı use its documents in my education program.it gives all the information about food allergy:

http://www.foodaller...ful-information
Thank you all for your attachements. but actually am looking for food infection and food poison cases not only allergens/ allergic reaction.

i just need some guidence on how to put the guest complaints on food safety in scientific way (relating their complaints with food safety standards). To conclude where we deviated from our standards and how to sustain the food safety and hygiene in food handling area. (catering/ hotel) .

pls.....

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have a crisis management training powerpoint? Looking for a Food Defense PowerPoint Training Powerpoint presentation on transition of ISO 22000:2005 to 2018. BRC Internal Auditor Training PowerPoint Internal Communication: PowerPoint for this section of ISO 22000? Anyone who can share with me a powerpoint presentation on ISO 22000?