What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Issue 6 - North American Version

Started by , Jul 18 2011 11:02 AM
3 Replies
I received email today from TSO regarding publication of the North American version of BRC Food Safety Issue 6.
It is due for release in September, unfortunately a firm date has not yet been confirmed.

Just a heads up for you American English speakers/readers out there.

Marshall
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft Traceability issue with product receiving? AIB Checklist Latest Version
[Ad]
I'd love to see the translation?! Two nations divided by a common language? What is different in the two versions (English and American English) in version 5?

Did you know you can change facebook settings to 'Pirate English'? Simon, I think you need to get moving...

I'd love to see the translation?! Two nations divided by a common language? What is different in the two versions (English and American English) in version 5?

Did you know you can change facebook settings to 'Pirate English'? Simon, I think you need to get moving...

Not having the British English version, I can't really be specific. One thing pops to mind though.. In section 7.3.8 I'm sure the British English version uses "plaster" the American English version uses "bandage".

Having many friends in the UK I am fluent in British English, my co-workers? Not so much.

Marshall
Will the Americain issue 6, also be available free of costs, just as issue 5?

Similar Discussion Topics
Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft Traceability issue with product receiving? AIB Checklist Latest Version Ceiling issue fix Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme