What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Integration of the QMS in the ERP system

Started by , Jun 29 2011 02:49 PM
2 Replies
Hi all,

At the company i'm currently working a ERP program (reflex, similar to SAP) is used. Due to several MFUs, it only works at a fraction of its capacity and potential. Due to the migration to a new plant location, i'm thinking of pushing for a major overhaul of the coupled databases (recipies, stock, customars, suppliers). I'm just wondering how far i should go in it. Do i integrate the QMS into it, leading to zero flexibility in the production or do i keep it separate, resulting in a completely decoupled system without any crosstalk between the 2 programs and the added FTE required? Does anyone have any experience with this?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Integration of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Integration of ISO 9001:2015 into the Internal Audit Schedule Integration of HACCP with Halal Integration with Inventory management software GLOBALG.A.P - enough requirements without integration with ISO 9001?
[Ad]
ERP, SAP, MFU, FTE ???

Must be a record. Borrowed from jabberwocky land ?

Rgds / Charles.C
ERP = enterprise resource planning
SAP = erp software
MFU = management flip-up
FTE = full time equivalent

Hope that helps :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Integration of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Integration of ISO 9001:2015 into the Internal Audit Schedule Integration of HACCP with Halal Integration with Inventory management software GLOBALG.A.P - enough requirements without integration with ISO 9001? Integration