What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for robust temperature recording smart buttons

Started by , Jun 24 2011 04:09 PM
0 Reply
Hello Everybody,
My company uses smart buttons to record temperatures during our chilling step. The buttons that we are using right now are fine in terms that they provide all the data that we want (time and temperatures). However, they get damage really fast. Can any of you recommend me a good brand ?
Specifically, we put the button in a piece of meat which is cooked (mostly the temperature goes to 170F). Then the piece goes to the freezer (in this step the button is recording the data that we are focused on).
Please, I would appreciate any information.
Thanks a lot,
Silvia
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Storage temperature of shell eggs per the CFIA Temperature Control of Raw Meat Effects of High UHT Milk Packing Temperature Time & Temperature Guidelines for Ground Meat Processing 2 CCPs with the same minimum temperature requirements
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Storage temperature of shell eggs per the CFIA Temperature Control of Raw Meat Effects of High UHT Milk Packing Temperature Time & Temperature Guidelines for Ground Meat Processing 2 CCPs with the same minimum temperature requirements What food safety risks are associated with diluting room-temperature sauce with filtered water for sous vide cooking? Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Guidelines for Corrective and Preventive Actions for Carcass Core Temperature CCP in Chicken Processing Temperature Taking for Shipping and Receiving Products Storage temperature of pasteurized milk