What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Poll: ISO 9001:2000 Transition Progress

Started by , Nov 12 2003 03:55 PM
7 Replies
All ISO 9000:1994 Certificates expire on 15th December 2003. Please let us know your status...

Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Poll - Quality reporting structure / conflicts of interest Product Withdrawal & Recall Poll HACCP Experience Poll Tragilarious Audit Mad Lib Poll COFFEE! Coffee drinker's poll and Coffee talk!
[Ad]
"All ISO 9000:1994 Certificates expire on 15th December 2003"

I know that some UKAS-accredited certification bodies were considering the continuation of [unaccredited] 1994 certificates after the transition deadline. And why not?

Does anybody know of such cases where this is happening?

rgds Jim
voted yes.

Non-accredited standards???

Makes a mockery of the whole certification process.

Srarting to get irritated again, or is that because I have a 14001 audit tomorrow pm.?
Agreed.

Don't worry puzzle just remember what day it is tomorrow. Good Luck with your audit.

Simon
"Non-accredited standards??? Makes a mockery of the whole certification process"

Puzzle: in the case of ISO 9001 - at least - I suggest that the accredited certification process is already a mockery, wrapped up in sham and covered with a thick layer of disgrace.

Anyway - good luck with 14001. I hope the situation there is more meaningful.

rgds Jim
Sorry Simon, I appear to have hijacked your poll!!!!

Thanks for th ecomments.

Really nervous at the moment as the auditor is LATE

As this is the stage 1 audit this is all new to me.

Quality audits are nice and easy (the devil you know etc)

As ISO 9001:2000 (yawn) our business has already been working in an environmentally friendly manner. It makes commercial sense, but we are being forced down the route of this standard by our automotive customers.

Really nervous at the moment as the auditor is LATE

Before the auditor arrives do a quick calculation on how much you're paying him per minute for his services and hit him with the fine (plus of course 20% for the inconvenience) during the opening meeting. That should stand you in good stead for the rest of the audit.

Don't worry about the hijacking I swear I didn't feel a thing...

Simon
Simon,

Shame I read your comments after he had gone. Mind you I thought he had died during the audit.

Did OK by the way, just a few observations.

Been a bit busy since tho getting ready for a potential new customer, who will be auditing us early december.

Aaaahhh the joys of Quality

Similar Discussion Topics
Poll - Quality reporting structure / conflicts of interest Product Withdrawal & Recall Poll HACCP Experience Poll Tragilarious Audit Mad Lib Poll COFFEE! Coffee drinker's poll and Coffee talk! SQF, BRC or other GFSI Audits - Failed Audit Poll ISO 22000 poll - HACCP options - 7.4.3 ? Still possible to initiate a poll in a running topic ? How do I create a new poll? How to Set a Poll