What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from London

Started by , Jun 15 2011 08:32 AM
3 Replies
Hi Everyone
my name is Felicia and I am very excited to be able to come on board finally. I have enjoyed this site as a guest and all the discussions you guys have. They are all very educative.
I work as food safety and quality coordinator for a food company and i look forward to shre information as well as learn from you all.

Thank you
Felicia Fadipe
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Any in UK familiar with London Rollergirls? Hi From London London 2012 Olympics Food courses near London travel to london....
[Ad]
Food industry itself needs to be responsible to the society, so food safety is of prime concern. And everybody must do their best to support food quality safety and freshness. And, this is a very good platform where anybody can learn, know and impart knowledge with regard to the subject matter. I am a dairy technologist, now enjoying retired life; but, I still want to be associated with people of same interest and group. I can be helpful in product development as well.
Dear FFadipe (Felicia),

Welcome to the forum

"Quality Coordinator is a nice title!

Rgds / Charles.C

@Feel Good, thks yr comment and, indeed, experienced ideas are always valuable input. Welcome to the forum !
Hello Felicia and Feel Good, thanks for introducing yourself. When you are ready feel free to take the next step and join the many discussions taking place on the forums.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Any in UK familiar with London Rollergirls? Hi From London London 2012 Olympics Food courses near London travel to london.... Why London??