What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for an example of an SQF verification schedule

Started by , Apr 06 2011 10:17 PM
7 Replies
I am looking for an example of an SQF verification schedule.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
UK verification /tests on importend food Master Cleaning Schedule and Wareshouse Drivers License Verification for Shipping - Useful or Unnecessary? Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan CIP verification online
[Ad]
Hi pau,

Do you currently have a food safety program in place? Are you currently upgrading the SQF?

Your verification Schedule would be very much the same, just more.

Attached is a sample of part of a Verification Schedule.

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

Hi pau,

Do you currently have a food safety program in place? Are you currently upgrading the SQF?

We are currently upgrading the SQF .Thank you very much JAKMQA. This has has been of great help
Use this one as an example and then modify the SQF Audit Check List to verify all your programs under SQF. I hope thsi helps.
Forgive me, I kind of new around here. Use this example and try to get the Auditor check list from Quick Fire and Modify it to your operation. Also, Barnes and Nobles has a book in ISO 22000 by Bizmanuals. It is a hard cover book and it will help you to clarify a lot of things that SQF is not clear about.

I hope this helps.

Attached Files

5 Thanks
Dear Jakmqa,

Thks yr schedule etc. Someone(s) must be doing a lot of internal auditing !

I'm rather surprised that the word "HACCP" does not specifically appear anywhere in yr lower verification table.

Rgds / Charles.C

PS just noticed the word "sample" in yr post, maybe it does appear somewhere ?.

Dear Jakmqa,

Thks yr schedule etc. Someone(s) must be doing a lot of internal auditing !

I'm rather surprised that the word "HACCP" does not specifically appear anywhere in yr lower verification table.

Rgds / Charles.C

PS just noticed the word "sample" in yr post, maybe it does appear somewhere ?.

Hi Charles,

Yes, I do conduct a few internal audits. HACCP is not included because I only supplied the first few lines of the Schedule
on the attached file...what does FSQSMS mean??

Hi pau,

Similar Discussion Topics
UK verification /tests on importend food Master Cleaning Schedule and Wareshouse Drivers License Verification for Shipping - Useful or Unnecessary? Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan CIP verification online Supplier Verification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Training and Verification Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc.