What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality demands (legislation) for non dairy whipping cream

Started by , Mar 14 2011 07:15 PM
4 Replies
Hello,
If someone knows more about quality demands (legislation) for non dairy whipping cream, or other demands for its raw and packaging material,
can please share that informations with me?
Thanks,
:)
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Opinions on setting up a quality spec. policy Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? What should be included in a strategy presentation for the Quality Assurance department? Hi all - new to quality How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility
[Ad]
Can any member help Simeunovic with this query.
Thanks in advance.
Dear Simeunovic,

Are you referring to international legislation or any that spells out the specifications for non whipping cream? Kindly clarify?

Regards,

Agwanda.
Dear Agwanda,

I was thinking about document which is reffering to international regulations for this kind of product.
Also safety and quality parameters that we must measure. (microbiology, pH, viscosity, etc)

Regards,
Simeunovic
Dear Simeunovic,

Kindly check the links:

http://www.codexalim...80/CXS_288e.pdf

http://www.premiumin...ream/index.html

I hope it somehow helps.

agwanda

Similar Discussion Topics
Opinions on setting up a quality spec. policy Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? What should be included in a strategy presentation for the Quality Assurance department? Hi all - new to quality How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility Seeking Advice and Resources for Conducting Shelf Life Studies in Seafood Quality Control Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Has anyone ever heard of Quality being head of Operations as well? Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe