What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Residual chlorine on fresh cut or ready to eat vegetable surfaces

Started by , Mar 03 2011 01:36 AM
2 Replies
Hello everyone,Maybe you can help me to get the standards and Detection methods about the limited value of residual chlorine on fresh -cut or ready to eat vegetables surfaces which be disinfected with sodium hypochlorite or chlorine dioxide.Could someone help me?Thank you very much.
//

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
MAP Packing residual levels size variance EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels Total Residual Solvents for Flexible Packaging Materials Critical limits for residual oxygen levels in MAP Residual Bacteria, Coliform, and Mold for Dairy Food Packaging
[Ad]
You should contact your chemical supplier, they even train you on that

Hello everyone,Maybe you can help me to get the standards and Detection methods about the limited value of residual chlorine on fresh -cut or ready to eat vegetables surfaces which be disinfected with sodium hypochlorite or chlorine dioxide.Could someone help me?Thank you very much.
//

Dear Eric Yang,

Please do not start duplicate posts.

It wastes people's time too much.

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
MAP Packing residual levels size variance EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels Total Residual Solvents for Flexible Packaging Materials Critical limits for residual oxygen levels in MAP Residual Bacteria, Coliform, and Mold for Dairy Food Packaging Residual levels of lye on fruit products after lye peeling Screening for residual chemicals in CIP pipes Residual chlorine on fresh cut or ready to eat vegetable surfaces Sausages - Maximum residual levels of nitrites & nitrates About the residual chlorine on fresh cut or ready to eat vegetables