What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I have updated the VISUAL page of my website.

Started by , Feb 25 2011 05:31 AM
2 Replies
I've updated the VISUAL page of my website (http://newsmall.viviti.com/visuals). Added there 6 marvelous videos produced by the Central District Health Department (CDHD) in Boise, ID.

Basic Food Safety Course - Part 1 Introduction
Basic Food Safety. Part 2: Holding Time and Temperature.
Basic Food Safety.Part 3: Poor Personal Hygiene.
Basic Food Safety. Part 4: Inadequate Cooking and Contamination.
Basic Food Safety. Part 5: Adulterated Food
Basic Food Safety. Part 6: Review

Regards:
M.Zeeshan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published New GS1-GTIN Code for updated product? Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray
[Ad]

I've updated the VISUAL page of my website (http://newsmall.viviti.com/visuals). Added there 6 marvelous videos produced by the Central District Health Department (CDHD) in Boise, ID.

Basic Food Safety Course - Part 1 Introduction
Basic Food Safety. Part 2: Holding Time and Temperature.
Basic Food Safety.Part 3: Poor Personal Hygiene.
Basic Food Safety. Part 4: Inadequate Cooking and Contamination.
Basic Food Safety. Part 5: Adulterated Food
Basic Food Safety. Part 6: Review

Regards:
M.Zeeshan

Maybe we can help you with your website - have a look at our training samples and maybe we can knock a few presentations up for you.

Regards,

Tony
1 Thank

Maybe we can help you with your website - have a look at our training samples and maybe we can knock a few presentations up for you.

Regards,

Tony

Thanks Tony.

I really appreciate your offer. What will be the procedure to add up your free training samples to my website?

Regards:
M.Zeeshan

Similar Discussion Topics
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published New GS1-GTIN Code for updated product? Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 Does anyone have a link to the login page for FDA? Does anyone have the whistleblower full 34 page report from Abbot Labs formula facility? Is there a website to check if a Certification Body is Accredited? Looks like the FDA eCFR website was updated