What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Memphis TN!

Started by , Feb 02 2011 08:11 PM
1 Reply
Hey everyone, I just joined the site today. This is an amazing resource! Props to whoever started it and maintains it.

I'm a manager for an Industrial Cleaning and Sanitation company near Memphis, TN. We have accounts in many different states, but we primarily work out of the Memphis area. I write SSOP's as a consultant, supervise large scale cleanups, do sanitation training for our company and a host of other things.

Just wanted to say hi. I look forward to interacting on here and learning a lot from this site.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hey everyone, I just joined the site today. This is an amazing resource! Props to whoever started it and maintains it.

I'm a manager for an Industrial Cleaning and Sanitation company near Memphis, TN. We have accounts in many different states, but we primarily work out of the Memphis area. I write SSOP's as a consultant, supervise large scale cleanups, do sanitation training for our company and a host of other things.

Just wanted to say hi. I look forward to interacting on here and learning a lot from this site.

Hello Jaredo, Thanks for the nice feedback, I started the site in 2002 and it’s been a loooooooooong hard slog to get where we are today. It's all thanks to the willingness of members to share knowledge and ideas and interact here, I just host the place. I suppose I’m a bit like a janitor. Its good fun though and I’m proud to be the administrator.

Welcome to the forums I hope you have a long and enjoyable stay.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics