What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Webinar on Food Safety Modernization Act

Started by , Jan 27 2011 10:27 PM
3 Replies
I will keep this short and simple.

I am looking for a Webinar on Food Safety Modernization Act focused more on vegetables (fresh cut & frozen) for HACCP (or HACCP based).

Thanks in advanced
A

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Culture Webinar I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything FDA Webinar for Registrations and Renewals New Product Webinar! My first live webinar session
[Ad]
I don't know how to edit a post yet so I guess I will just reply.

I was in such a hurry I forgot to introduce myself. I work in the fresh cut and frozen vegetable industry and I am new to the site. I have been cruizin the forum ever since a google search landed me in one of the forums. A lot of great information
Hi AKV,

Have you participated in AIB webinar "A Practical Approach to Preparing for the Food Safety Modernization Act"
which was on your same day of post?.

Rgds,
anish

I will keep this short and simple.

I am looking for a Webinar on Food Safety Modernization Act focused more on vegetables (fresh cut & frozen) for HACCP (or HACCP based).

Thanks in advanced
A

1 Thank

Hi AKV,

Have you participated in AIB webinar "A Practical Approach to Preparing for the Food Safety Modernization Act"
which was on your same day of post?.

Rgds,
anish

Hi Anish,

Thank you for your response. No I did not see that webinar, didn't find it when I was looking for webinars. Maybe I was too specific when I added produce/vegetable into the search. I will check it out.

Thanks
Alecia

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Culture Webinar I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything FDA Webinar for Registrations and Renewals New Product Webinar! My first live webinar session Upcoming Webinar: Taking control of plant and monitoring data How does one get their Certificate for the Friday Webinar? Webinar On Demand: Getting to grips with the challenges of remote audits using Safefood 360° IFSQN Webinar: The Influence of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Food Industry Cannabinoids webinar