What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Question about lubricant MSDS

Started by , Jan 04 2011 05:33 PM
5 Replies
I have brand A's lubricant but I can't find its MSDS, can I use brand B's similar product MSDS instead? Assume they are the same ISO Grade.

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Question about a Misleading label SQF Code Sector Question SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Practitioner Question
[Ad]

I have brand A's lubricant but I can't find its MSDS, can I use brand B's similar product MSDS instead? Assume they are the same ISO Grade.
Thanks.

Get in touch with the supplier and ask them for one, it shouldn't be too much trouble.
No,
the MSDS must match the exact product...
I totally agree with comments made by Will5 and Tony -C in that the MSDS should match the lubricant that you are using. The manufacturer's should supply you the MSDS on request.
You must have a MSDS that is supplier specific (i.e. if you are using the same chemical but from different suppliers, you need a separate MSDS from each supplier)
Ask the supplier and google it. 50% of the time you'll find it through google, if the supplier wants a second order, 100% of the time they will supply it to you

Similar Discussion Topics
Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Question about a Misleading label SQF Code Sector Question SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Practitioner Question Nutritional Facts Question Setting up new syrup product line and have CCP question? Biological Hazards Question Question 4 in Decision Tree of FSSC 22000 Question Regarding Cooling for NRTE