What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Fruit Pulp in Yoghurt/skim milk

Started by , Nov 20 2010 02:31 PM
7 Replies
Dear All,

I am in the process of developing new prodct with fruit pulp and currently working on the recipe. Onme of the major components to control is the Total Solids in the fibnal product.

Anyone with ideas in this area on the possibke literatures and knowldge to glean on?

Regards,

Agwanda
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mention word Real fruit on candy label Acceptable Yeast and Mold limits for Fruit Fillings Screen for syrups with pulp and fruit pieces CFR reference for labeling of water in a fruit preparation Fruit Juice Microbiology
[Ad]
BUMP
Dear Agwanda,

Not much in fruit and Juices industry but you can check this doc.Also, you can connect with me on personal email then i can refer you to my friends in fruit industry in Kenya,

Regards,
Kamwenji

Dear All,

I am in the process of developing new prodct with fruit pulp and currently working on the recipe. Onme of the major components to control is the Total Solids in the fibnal product.

Anyone with ideas in this area on the possibke literatures and knowldge to glean on?

Regards,

Agwanda

Attached Files

1 Thank

Dear All,

Regards,

Agwanda

Total Solids will depend on how much stabiliser (Instead of solids) and sugar you put in.

Regards,

Tony
Thanks Kamwenji and Tony for your insight.

In the same line do we have any international quality standards for the same. at least something for refence?

Regards,

Agwanda

Thanks Kamwenji and Tony for your insight.

In the same line do we have any international quality standards for the same. at least something for refence?

Regards,

Agwanda

I guess that quality is judged by the consumer. Quality will depend on what you put in and your process. Is there a similar product that you want to match or is this something new?

Regards,

Tony
Dear Tony,

Sorry for the belated response. I am working on a new product but somewhat making comparisons with what is available in the market. Any advice?

Agwanda

Dear Tony,

Sorry for the belated response. I am working on a new product but somewhat making comparisons with what is available in the market. Any advice?

Agwanda

Hi Agwanda

Look at the market and consider which is the best seller and the quality product you would like to match or better (The benchmark)

Let me know what this product is, fat, protein, & carbohydrate levels per 100g, ingedients listing and % of fruit.

And I'll see if I can make a few suggestions.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Mention word Real fruit on candy label Acceptable Yeast and Mold limits for Fruit Fillings Screen for syrups with pulp and fruit pieces CFR reference for labeling of water in a fruit preparation Fruit Juice Microbiology Fruit Pips- Choking Hazard? Limosilactobacillus sp. in Pasteurized Fruit juices A way to get rid of small fruit flies Listeria Monitoring Frozen Fruit and Vegetables Fruit and Vegetable Puree Blending