What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Raw Oysters and Mussels Sold In British Columbia May Contain Paralytic

Started by , Oct 10 2010 11:51 AM
0 Reply

Certain Raw Oysters and Mussels Sold In British Columbia May Contain Paralytic Shellfish Toxin

OTTAWA, October 7, 2010 - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning the public not to serve or consume the raw oysters and mussels described in the link below because the products may contain paralytic shellfish toxins that can cause illness if consumed.

Source CFIA here.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Labeling for food sold to food service Should Pet Food sold to be eaten Raw be produced in an RTE environment? Labeling requirements on baked goods sold for retail What is the common practice for extending shelf life of products produced abroad and sold in the US? Do I need to be trained before I use the FSSC 22000 certification package sold on IFSQN store
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Labeling for food sold to food service Should Pet Food sold to be eaten Raw be produced in an RTE environment? Labeling requirements on baked goods sold for retail What is the common practice for extending shelf life of products produced abroad and sold in the US? Do I need to be trained before I use the FSSC 22000 certification package sold on IFSQN store Pet Food Flavors sold for further processing New Nutritional Panel on produced and sold product after Jan 1, 2020? Coffee Sold for Brewing Food Safety Question-Intended Use 1.1.6 legislation in countries where product is sold Businesswoman sold 'edible' cupcake glitter made from plastic