What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Food Transportation Vehicle Checklist?

Started by , Aug 23 2010 07:34 PM
9 Replies
Hi;

I need a sample of Food Transportation Vehicle checklist , includes Vehicle Temperature and Cleanliness .

Is the food loading OPRP ?

Regards

Hygienic
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement?
[Ad]
Dear Hygienic,

Is the food loading OPRP ?

It depends, how safety compliant are your vehicles?

For the checklist, suggest you look for Simon's famous zip hygiene package in the "doc.exchange" forum. There's a vehicle check form in there from memory.

Rgds / Charles.C
Please find as attachment!

OPRP - Food loading may be or may not be it depends upon the product sensitivity and type of transportation vehicle (refrigerator).

May i know the food products, vehicle, loading how? (manually by person or by forklift) and the place where food loading takes place, by these 4 things we can say OPRP required or not.
Dear hygienic,

Please find attached file that i am using for inspection of empty container.

Regards,

Bhavin

Attached Files

Dear Abdul Qudoos:

Thanks for ur reply, Actually loading is manually with no forklift either chilled food or hot food is loading from the main kitchen chillers by mobile trollies up to reach loading area and finally going to transportation vehicles.

Regards

Hygienic

Dear Hygienic,

For the checklist, suggest you look for Simon's famous zip hygiene package in the "doc.exchange" forum. There's a vehicle check form in there from memory.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Charles:

Dispatching or Loading is not ccp in our organisation , Can I consider this stage OPRP?

Regards

Hygienic

Dear Abdul Qudoos:

Thanks for ur reply, Actually loading is manually with no forklift either chilled food or hot food is loading from the main kitchen chillers by mobile trollies up to reach loading area and finally going to transportation vehicles.

Regards

Hygienic

Thanks for the answer,

Chilled food or hot food is ready to eat food or preparation required at consumer ends?

If it is ready to eat / high risk food then OPRP is required - hazards will be biological & chemical;

for biological control measures will be food should be properly resealed to prevent contamination, cleaning of transportation vehicles.
for chemical oxidation may happen if the goods transported for long time at high temperature and humidity -

inspection required by quality person (may use form as i attached in previous reply) before loading and after loading/when vehicle exits from your location (optional - temperature data loggers required in transportation vehicles if your customer is potential and your company is reputed).
Dear Hygienic,

Dispatching or Loading is not ccp in our organisation , Can I consider this stage OPRP?

Sorry but I hv to repeat, it all depends. Flow chart, product info please.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Hygienic,

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Charles:

Unfortunately , can not find, I searched but no avail.

Hygienic
Dear,

FYR:

a) Fully functional and doors are properly fitted;

b) Visibly clean on the exterior and interior of the vehicle;

c) Free of off odour in the interior of the vehicle;

d) Free of debris in the interior of the vehicle;

e) Free of insects, pest, rodents;

f) Free of dirt build up on the exterior and interior of the vehicle;

g) Free of rust and corrosion in the interior of the vehicle; and

h) Free of excessive rust and corrosion on the exterior of the vehicle.

i) Temperature inside the food receiving transportation vehicle is at the appropriate temperature for the food items
2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense