What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

PrimusGFS meets with recognition from GFSI

Started by , Feb 23 2010 10:18 PM
5 Replies
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), managed by The Consumer Goods Forum, announced today that the PrimusGFS scheme, managed by Azzule Systems, based in Culiacan, Mexico has been given full recognition by the Global Food Safety Initiative Board of Directors.

Read More
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does PrimusGFS Cover USDA GAP Certification? PrimusGFS-Management Verification of the FSMS PrimusGFS Multiple Fields PrimusGFS 1.05.03 documented product release procedure PrimusGFS v2.1 audit - Facility Risk Assessment
[Ad]
I would appreciate clarification if anyone can provide it. Some companies have had Primus audits - but are these the same as a Primus Audit managed by Azzule?

I would appreciate clarification if anyone can provide it. Some companies have had Primus audits - but are these the same as a Primus Audit managed by Azzule?

Cathy see this press release (pdf)

The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), managed by CIES –announced
full recognition of the PrimusGFS scheme, managed by Azzule Systems.

Thanks Simon - I had seen this - but am not sure if the Primus certificates from audits clearly indicate if it was from or under Azzul. I am not familiar with Primus and was hoping someone on the list is.
"I would appreciate clarification if anyone can provide it. Some companies have had Primus audits - but are these the same as a Primus Audit managed by Azzule?"

Apologies for a very delayed response. Azzule PrimusGFS audits are separate from PrimusLabs audits - different certificate designs, different audit reports (different section scoring systems). PrimusLabs though is a certification body for PrimusGFS among other schemes. There is a website http://www.primusgfs.com/ .
1 Thank
I have had this audit for the last 2 years, going back to your question, yes indeed the Primus-GFS comes with its own certificate and different from the regular Primus Audits
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Does PrimusGFS Cover USDA GAP Certification? PrimusGFS-Management Verification of the FSMS PrimusGFS Multiple Fields PrimusGFS 1.05.03 documented product release procedure PrimusGFS v2.1 audit - Facility Risk Assessment Questions about PrimusGFS PrimusGFS vs SQF audit