What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New member!

Started by , Feb 18 2010 05:27 PM
1 Reply
Hello all-

My name is Tom Chapman, Im the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Manager for Numi Organic Tea based in Oakland, California, USA. We import teas and herbs from around the world and package them. We also have a RTD line of teas.

Looking forward to using this great forum.

Tom
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - June 2024 New Member Member of the Month - May 2024 Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024
[Ad]

Hello all-

My name is Tom Chapman, Im the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Manager for Numi Organic Tea based in Oakland, California, USA. We import teas and herbs from around the world and package them. We also have a RTD line of teas.

Looking forward to using this great forum.

Tom

Hi Tom, thanks for taking the time to say hello. I'm sure you have a lot of experience to share with members, please feel free to do so. If you have questions again feel free to ask.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - June 2024 New Member Member of the Month - May 2024 Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024