What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I'm new to this site

Started by , Feb 14 2010 11:53 PM
3 Replies
Hi there,
Just wanted to say hello. Live in New Zealand (past 8 years) but am Canadian. Got into Food Safety here quite by chance. Have been in it now for 5 years. I decided to join this site since sometimes I have questions and always get referred to this site.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Site Location and Premises Does SQF require a SQF Practitioner to be on-site at all times? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Site Down? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running?
[Ad]

Hi there,
Just wanted to say hello. Live in New Zealand (past 8 years) but am Canadian. Got into Food Safety here quite by chance. Have been in it now for 5 years. I decided to join this site since sometimes I have questions and always get referred to this site.

Hello Paula, welcome to the forums. We have lot's of members from all over the world including Australia and New Zealand. Please feel free to ask or answer questions.

When you say you get referred to the site is that by a search engin esuch as google or by a human being?

My brother is emigrating to Australia this Thursday, we had a last meal together yesterday. He's a mental health worker and will be working in Alice Springs for 12 months and then moving somewhere else in Oz. A little warmer than Manchester, England I feel.

Regards,
Simon
Hi Simon,
When I google a topic I sometimes end up at this site. After many times of this happening, I just decided to join.
Australia is lovely and so is Alice Springs. Much warmer then England, you will have to go visit.
Thanks for the reply. :)

Hi Simon,
When I google a topic I sometimes end up at this site. After many times of this happening, I just decided to join.
Australia is lovely and so is Alice Springs. Much warmer then England, you will have to go visit.
Thanks for the reply. :)

Thanks Paula, it's very important for us to know how people find their way to the site. About 70% of our visitors come via google.

If my brother settles in Oz I will defintely have to go and see him.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Site Location and Premises Does SQF require a SQF Practitioner to be on-site at all times? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Site Down? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? Cleaning Chemicals in a Food Contact Packaging Site Is there a site that lists auditors and rates them? Preparing for on site Bacillus testing Can you refuse an audit if the Quality Manager is not on site? Storage Sharing (On site)