What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Charles.C - Certificate of Contribution Request

Started by , Nov 11 2009 03:57 PM
9 Replies
He won't request it himself, so I will do it for him.

Here attached is the Certificate of Contribution for Charles.C - the CoC is for Fellow grade which is the highest and most prestigious IFSQN membership grade. In fact Charles.C is a Fellow twice over as he has made well over 2,000 posts on this forum. Over the years Charles has tirelessly helped hundreds of members find their way, often without a word of thanks. In the process Charles has helped this forum to grow and develop its standing in the world of food safety.

I thank you Charles for all that you have done and continue to do for this forum and present to you this small token of my esteem.

Best Wishes,
Simon

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Thanks to Charles C. Congratulation Charles C. Homer & Charles Congratulations to Charles.C on 1,000 Posts Charles Dickens got it wrong
[Ad]
Dear Simon,

Many thanks for the Certificate and the kind words.

I can only say it has been a continuing pleasure to be involved with this forum and all the other posters here for several years. No doubt any forum needs at least four basic characteristics to work / expand – questions, answers, vision and lotteries . We have many very generous contributors ( ) but we always need more. IMEX, even partial answers are often enough to get the original questioner going in a useful direction so any presently anonymous people out there, please don’t be shy to contribute Q. or A.

Best Regards to All Posters / Readers,

Charles.C

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FSSM

Charles,

I my short time on this forum you having provided excellent insight and have been a good resource for someone not only new to the site but relatively new to the industry.

Thank you for your help and here is to 2000 more posts!

TS
Great work Simon,

Thanks from all members of IFSQN for remembering Charles.

Congratulation Charles....not only for getting Certificate of Contribution (CoC) but Certificate of Love (CoL) too!

Regards:
Zeeshan
Dear Simon,

Thanks for your good gesture to charles.And to charles many thanks and conglatulations for your good work.Keep on keeping on.

Regards,
Jeremy
I Flashed my certificate at my BRC auditor yesterday who was extremely interested. She took down all the details.

It's what everyone should do.

Caz X

ps got an "A", with only 1 minor non-conformance for the second year running!

I Flashed my certificate at my BRC auditor yesterday who was extremely interested. She took down all the details.

It's what everyone should do.

Caz X

ps got an "A", with only 1 minor non-conformance for the second year running!

What was the purpose of showing it Caz – just for interest or did it have value to demonstrate Continued Professional Development or competence in any way? Did having the Certificate of Contribution actual help you to meet the requirements of any particular clause in the BRC Standard? It wasn’t the original purpose but it would be very nice if it did.

Regards,
Simon

What was the purpose of showing it Caz – just for interest or did it have value to demonstrate Continued Professional Development or competence in any way? Did having the Certificate of Contribution actual help you to meet the requirements of any particular clause in the BRC Standard? It wasn’t the original purpose but it would be very nice if it did.

Regards,
Simon

One of the clauses (3.3.5) is about having a system for obtaining information regarding changes to legislation, food safety and COP's and i used it for that

caz x

One of the clauses (3.3.5) is about having a system for obtaining information regarding changes to legislation, food safety and COP's and i used it for that

caz x

Excellent! Have a nice weekend Caz.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Thanks to Charles C. Congratulation Charles C. Homer & Charles Congratulations to Charles.C on 1,000 Posts Charles Dickens got it wrong