What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best price for a hands free soap/sanitiser dispensers needed

Started by , Sep 01 2009 10:36 AM
5 Replies
Hello All,

I have looked for buying some hands free soap and sanitizing dispensers. They are around 28 to 30 GBP per each. Can I get it for less anywhere?

I have checked with Cromwell, Teknomek and Syspal.

I need it urgently, please help?

Loads of Thanks to all,

Julie
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can we obtain State Level Certificates of Free Sale for dietary supplements in Georgia? FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free Assistance Needed on Dairy Products Checklist for Hypermarket Inspections BRC Gluten free certfication Consultancy Price
[Ad]

Hello All,

I have looked for buying some hands free soap and sanitizing dispensers. They are around 28 to 30 GBP per each. Can I get it for less anywhere?

I have checked with Cromwell, Teknomek and Syspal.

I need it urgently, please help?

Loads of Thanks to all,

Julie

dear Julie..

IMEX.. to reduce cost of handsfree and sanitizing dispencer. you can chooose contract system with your supplier.. you need buy handsoap and sanitizer only and the supplier borrow the equipment, include maintenance per month, to us..

As my experience with health initial ( Subordinary of Rentokil) we can save ± 30% cost..

rgds

AS Nur

Hi Julie

Talk to your soap supplier. I used to get these free of charge as part of the contract.

Regards,

Tony
I'd question if they have to be hands free because you're then washing your hands after using them, therefore removing any contamination from the hand contact!
Hi all,

Thanks for the help. I will do contact our soap supplier but I think we do not have any contract system. Will talk to my Factory Director and see how it goes. I will keep you all informed of it.

Thanks for your help.

Julie
Find out from ECOLAB, they have the solution:
http://www.ecolab.com/

we are using the same and have a half-yearly maintenance contract.

Similar Discussion Topics
How can we obtain State Level Certificates of Free Sale for dietary supplements in Georgia? FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free Assistance Needed on Dairy Products Checklist for Hypermarket Inspections BRC Gluten free certfication Consultancy Price SQF 11.2.5.3 Mix concentration for dish soap Food Fraud Database (Free) Documentation needed to approve green unroasted Coffee supplier Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans Compressed air testing needed?