What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to Calibrate a Checkweigher?

Started by , Aug 13 2009 04:02 PM
1 Reply
I seem to be using this an awful lot, it must be good!

We use Loma checkweighers, which as anyone who uses them may know, are more of a weight comparitor than a checkweigher per-se.

We often get questions from UK Trading Standards and auditors concerning their use and
calibration. Does anyone have a definitive answer to the perennial question as to how one calibrates a Loma? We use the repeatability check system installed on the machine. Is there another simple check we can do.

Off for a beer now, as it's home time. Have a good one.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How do you calibrate silos? Do I need to calibrate a metal detector if the vendor professional validated it? How do you calibrate the temperature thermometers in roasters? Checkweigher Systems Best Practices How to calibrate Stat Fax?
[Ad]
I used a standard weight box that I ran n times over the equipment.
The weight of the standard box was checked on a calibrated scale before and after the run.
From the average and the standard deviation one can determine performance.
Besides that I checked without runnng the belt drive system with weights.

Remember to share good fortune with your friends, Okido

Similar Discussion Topics
How do you calibrate silos? Do I need to calibrate a metal detector if the vendor professional validated it? How do you calibrate the temperature thermometers in roasters? Checkweigher Systems Best Practices How to calibrate Stat Fax? What type and size of test strips do you use to check and calibrate the metal detector? Do we need to calibrate our scale tare weights annually? Is Non-fe standard necessary to calibrate the metal detector? Need help with minor nonconformance on Checkweigher T2 Would our daily metal detector checks be sufficient or am I required to have a 3rd party come calibrate them?