What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Monitoring Air Quality in clean room

Started by , May 28 2009 12:35 PM
6 Replies
Does anyone of u have monitor the air quality inside the clean room?? for example using Bioaresol Sampling method.. to check the air quality.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Environmental Monitoring and Reportable Foods Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Allergen monitoring in FSSC 22000 version 6 Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging SPC swabbing for Environmental Monitoring of non-food contact surface
[Ad]
BUMP for Carine.
Sorry no. I've used settle plates for air quality but I'm not sure if that's what you mean?
i;m mean what air quality standard or regulation do u refer to??
you can use ISO guide or EU GMP for clean room as standard .. i remember I attached cleanroom standard in this forum.. but i can't remember where is the file.. may be simon or charles can help me to find the file...
Dear AS NUR:

Is this the file you mentioned?

Yong

Attached Files

Dear AS NUR:

Is this the file you mentioned?

Yong

Dear yong
Thanks for reposting that file.. and i'll find this attachment file for clean room std..

hope can help the people

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Environmental Monitoring and Reportable Foods Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Allergen monitoring in FSSC 22000 version 6 Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging SPC swabbing for Environmental Monitoring of non-food contact surface environmental monitoring Environmental monitoring - zoning in raw material area risk Based Environmental monitoring Plan Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring Compressed Air Monitoring - Common Sources of Contamination