What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to do a weekly non-comformance report?

Started by , Apr 15 2009 08:25 PM
4 Replies
is there someone can offer me some advice on how to do a weekly non-comformance report? is there any report format ?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Food Safety Audit Report SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Internal audit report Mock Crisis Report Template
[Ad]
dear Tina..

the simply one's is use Excell program to make list the problems and correction & preventive action plus update action...You just put 6 coloms :

1. Number
2. List of NC
3. Corrective and preventive action
4.Due date
5. PIC
6. Remarks

And dont forget to put the updating date....

dear Tina..

the simply one's is use Excell program to make list the problems and correction & preventive action plus update action...You just put 6 coloms :

1. Number
2. List of NC
3. Corrective and preventive action
4.Due date
5. PIC
6. Remarks

And dont forget to put the updating date....

That pretty much sums it up (Although, I must admit I dont know what PIC stands for)
If you are auditing more than one area, it may be worth putting in a column for "Area" also.
I Usually have 2 extra Columns, firstly a "Responsible" column, which usually relates to Area Supervisor/Manager and a "Verified" Column, to show the close-out or has been checked and verified.
pic ( person in charge ) is personnel who is responsible in audited area... PIC can be a manager or supervisor..

pic ( person in charge ) is personnel who is responsible in audited area... PIC can be a manager or supervisor..

Excellent, thank you for clearing that up :)
As mentioned above, I do the same, but title the column "Responsible"

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Food Safety Audit Report SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Internal audit report Mock Crisis Report Template Supplier resistant to providing AIB findings report Shelf life report template Direct Observations - Weekly Item Gap Audit Report for ISO 9001? Crisis Management Scenario Report, not a mock recall