What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How does the REACH regulation concern a printer of consumer packaging

Started by , Sep 16 2008 09:42 AM
1 Reply
I have been contacted by one of our customers [food] who is asking if we comply with the REACH regulation. I tried to research but am overwhelmed by the information. Can anyonme tell me how this regulation may affect a printer of consumer packaging.

Thank you.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What are the rules surrounding staples in tertiary packaging? Hazards in Food Contact Packaging Is there a specific FDA regulation that references using NIST Handbook 133 for determining food ingredient MAV? What are the common challenges with PET-Aluminum-PE pouches for liquid packaging? Are Shorts Permitted Under BRC Standards for Packaging Facilities?
[Ad]
Hi Bendy, welcome to the forums.

I don't know a lot about REACH, but I can point you to some useful reading:

REACH Article

Q and A on REACH

I hope you have your reading glasses with you.

Please come back and tell us what you find out.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
What are the rules surrounding staples in tertiary packaging? Hazards in Food Contact Packaging Is there a specific FDA regulation that references using NIST Handbook 133 for determining food ingredient MAV? What are the common challenges with PET-Aluminum-PE pouches for liquid packaging? Are Shorts Permitted Under BRC Standards for Packaging Facilities? How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Ensuring Reliability of PCR Plastic Film for Food Packaging Protective Clothing as per BRCGS Packaging FDA regulation for food contact materials Inclusion of Packaging VA in VA for Food Raw Materials, 5.4.2 ?