What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal Audit

Started by , Sep 02 2008 11:01 AM
3 Replies
Hi everyone,

could someone give me pointers on conducting an internal audit on the areas of the food quality management system. Ive done all the other audits such as glass& hard plastics, tracability audits etc but feel a bit lost when I have to audit the actual system. I am currently implementing Version 5 of the new BRC and would appreciate any help on auditing as we all know how important this is.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Finding an External Consultant for Internal Audits: Recommendations? FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Internal Audit Challenges with BRC Issue 9 Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging Can internal audits for a small facility be conducted in one day
[Ad]
hi
I think to focus your mind on what you need to audit- you need to have a checklist.

Try to google one or you can develop one to address each requirement of the standard you use. That way you wont miss a thing

Vu
Hi HC,

I think you might find the resources at the link below useful for your research:

Internal audit information

Regards,
Simon
Hi,
Thank you both very much for your help

Similar Discussion Topics
Finding an External Consultant for Internal Audits: Recommendations? FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Internal Audit Challenges with BRC Issue 9 Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging Can internal audits for a small facility be conducted in one day BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? Internal temperature of Steamed Dumpling Frequency of Internal Audits ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs?