What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Standard of Peanut Products

Started by , Jun 19 2008 05:29 AM
6 Replies
Dear Forum,

Could anyone help me to provide the standards or specs for processed peanut products? One of my customer need them for these following tests: Microbology (TPC, E. coli, Salmonella, Coliform, Yeast&Mold), Water content, Fat content, POV, FFA, and Aw. Or any other important tests perhaps? The standards should be refer to American, Australian and Europe regulation (AOAC, BAM, etc). Thank you very much...

Regards,

Arya
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients Standard Plate Counts in RTE Foods Flour Inline Magnet Industry Standard Manufacturer Input form & Food Chain ID Standard Ingredient Form
[Ad]
BUMP for Anya anyone?
Dear Forum,

I hope my topic wont go too far from the Food Safety Discussion... Because my topic in Food Test doesnt recognized with well...T.T...

Does someone in this forum worked in peanut factory? Could you help me to provide the standards or specs for processed peanut products (peanut butter and coated peanuts)? One of my customer need them for these following tests: Microbology (TPC, E. coli, Salmonella, Coliform, Yeast&Mold), Water content, Fat content, POV, FFA, aflatoxin, and Aw. Or any other important tests perhaps? The standards should be refer to American, Australian and Europe regulation (AOAC, BAM, etc).

Already found this link: http://www.health.ac...e...861189&sid=
Is it still available right now? Or do you have another updated standards? Thank you very much...

Regards,

Arya
Ho Anya,

It's not good practice to start multiple topics on the same query, it is best to BUMP the original topic. I have merged bothe topics and here is a big BUMP for you.

Ho Anya, It's not good practice to start multiple topics on the same query, it is best to BUMP the original topic. I have merged bothe topics and here is a big BUMP for you.

Dear Simon,

Thank you for your kind response Simon. So sorry for the inconvient, guess that what I get when over frustated:) Well, somehow I managed to get some literatures about peanut products. Hope my customer would satisfied. Thank you forum. Oh BTW, Simon, my name is ARYA not ANYA, guess that little "r" cheating on you:)

Regards,

Arya
Arya,

Here is a link to a USDA standard:
http://www.fsa.usda....A_File/pp11.pdf

Here is also a link to the NZFSA standard for peanut butter:
http://www.nzfsa.gov...nutbutternf.htm
Thank you very much, it really helpful

Similar Discussion Topics
Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients Standard Plate Counts in RTE Foods Flour Inline Magnet Industry Standard Manufacturer Input form & Food Chain ID Standard Ingredient Form Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? Which GFSI standard should we go with? What Exactly is Standard Deviation? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction