• Quick Navigation

Community Status Updates

Photo

Jason H.Z.C.

Hi,everyone!I am Jason come from China. Joined this forum since last year, during this whole period browsing on the forum, I found that the mind of EU guys is so different from the mind in a Chinese brain. in May,2010, I luckily pass the IFS examination held in Hongkong, Thus I got the IFS qualification recently. Hoping the auditors in the forum could share your experience with me:) Thanks ...
Sep 14 2010 09:03 AM
Photo

'Coz it's still better than any damn Monday - @contactvatsa It's a lousy Sunday....... but still wanting it to pass slowly... dunno why???
Sep 12 2010 07:06 AM
Photo

Simon

Laundry Auditing
Sep 10 2010 08:33 AM
Photo
Photo

cazyncymru → Simon

I used to live about 5 miles from Pendine! I'm closer to the english border now though, just outside the breacon national park
Sep 02 2010 08:18 PM
Photo

Simon

I saw muse on tv at some festival over the summer and they were fantastic. We went Pendine Sands and spent a lot of time around Saundersfoot and Tenby.
Sep 02 2010 06:55 AM
Photo

cazyncymru → Simon

Ohhh where did you go to?
I'm off to Madchester to see Muse on Saturday!!
C xx
Sep 01 2010 08:08 PM
Photo

Simon

Getting to grips with the new version of the forums software
Aug 31 2010 03:50 PM
Photo

Aegeanektezcan

hi!! it is good to know you are here :)
Aug 30 2010 07:15 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

QAopinto

has not set their status
Aug 30 2010 04:35 AM
Photo

chennaichandrasekaran

The so called authorities have to come forward to reduce the cost of the books or manuals at least...Otherwise, the objectives will not reach and Indian farmer, hotel owner and the younger generation to know and become aware of it..
Business is there in creating awareness too ?!
Aug 28 2010 04:13 AM
Photo

chennaichandrasekaran

Talking about Food safety to the current and future generations, the Manuals and Software for Food Safety like HACCP, FDA and FSSC are too costly for an ordinary Indian student to buy... So even food safety awareness can come only with money....
Aug 28 2010 04:10 AM